iMobile offer all range of brands and models of mobile phones & tablets repair service.
Send it to Us
We provide on the spot repair, express repair service will take less than 60min!
We also offer collection and deliver with all mobile phone & tablet repairs
Our professional certified technicians will repair your mobile devices within 60 mins. Motherboard issues will take less than 3 days. Do not forget about our No Fix No Fee policy.
30 Days Warranty
30 Days Warranty will be given to the parts/components that replaced/repaired by iMobile. We do not charge for the same issue we repaired within the warranty period
At iMobile, we believe in giving you quality service at excellent rates. You can bring in your phone to get it serviced on time and as per your convenience.
We specialized in repairing all kinds and models of phones and we never compromise on the quality level using duplicate parts. Our parts are either fully original or top quality replacements giving you better performance. You also have a 30 days warranty on the part replaced by us.
EXPERIENCED PROFFESIONAL TECHNICIANS
EXCELLENT TURN-AROUND TIMES
All About iMobile – Excellent Quality
The quality of service we give is unmatched. You can have the complete peace of mind with our 30 Days warranty scheme, where we replace any product or part that we sell if it gets damaged within a 30 Days Period.
All most all our services is covered in this scheme starting from screen repair to refurbished phone sell. But please go through our terms and conditions for this 30 day warranty before you make a purchase.
– If our part (s) becomes faulty during the designated warranty period (Warranty periods vary depending on the type of repair)
– If there is clearly a case of poor workmanship during the warranty time frame (Warranty periods vary depending on the type of repair)
– If the device gets lost in transit we will replace it for a like for like model (not a brand new model).
Does NOT Cover
– If there is any evidence of accidental damage to the device. (We may ask you to send proof via emailing pictures in or sending the device back to us)
– If you have taken the device to a third party.
– If the fault occurs outside of the warranty period.
– It is not related to the repair we have carried out.
– If the device has been opened by anyone else.
– Liquid related repairs, software repairs and a selection of WIFI repairs are not covered under warranty